This is a mid-range microwave presence/absence detector for the automatic control of lighting, heating and ventilation.
View product datasheet
This detector has a low profile design which allows flush mounting into a ceiling tile, or surface mounting using a detector back box. Its reduced head size makes it unobtrusive to occupants. This detects movement using a highly sensitive microwave detector.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up.
All functionality is fully programmable.
Key features include:
- Presence detection and switching with lux level sensing
- Absence detection functionality
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels
- Time delay function
- Programmable via our programming handset
Key features in addition to PRM include:
- Dimming functionality
- Step-down illuminance
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Digital detectors can control up to 20 dimming ballasts
- User handset available to control on/off, lux levels and preset scenes
- Two channel flexibility
- Scene setting and recall
- Lamp burn-in
- Suitable for all lighting types