These compact PIR detectors provide automatic control for lighting used in cold storage and refrigeration environments. The PIR sensor can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a suitable surface mounting box making it perfect for refrigeration rooms where low level lighting has been fitted.
View product datasheet
The low profile design means the unit can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void. No external control boxes are required as the unit is self contained.
Key features in addition to basic include:
- Switching with lux level sensing
- Programmable via our programming handset
- Absence detection functionality
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels
Key features in addition to PRM include:
- Dimming functionality
- Step-down illuminance
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)l
- Digital detectors can control up to 20 dimming ballasts
- Suitable for all lighting types
- Two channel flexibility
- Scene setting and recal
- Lamp burn-in
- Analogue detectors can control up to 10 dimming ballasts
- User handset available to control on/off, lux levels and preset scenes
Use the product builder to help you select your product and download the right datasheet.